What can your dollars do for the Nashville Adult Literacy Council?
- $25 can provide a learner with one book.
- $50 can provide books for a learner and tutor.
- $150 can provide books for a learner and tutor for one year.
- $500 can provide books and materials for a class of fifteen learners.
- $1,000 can cover the cost of a volunteer tutor training session.
The Nashville Adult Literacy Council serves the community with the help of volunteer tutors and donations. Without people like you, our mission would not be possible. Please consider us for your charitable giving. All donations are tax-exempt. Feel free to view our profile on Giving Matters for detailed financial information.